Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 185 gram can tuna in spring water
- 2-3 cucumbers, sliced lengthways thinly
- 1 carrot, cut into short, thin sticks
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt (Jalna)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch unrefined sea salt
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Tamari sauce for dipping (optional)
- Drain tuna and add to a mixing bowl together with yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Slice cucumber lengthways in thin strips and peel and slice carrots into short sticks.
- Lay cucumber strips on a plate and add a few teaspoons of tuna mix together with a few carrot sticks and roll-up.
- Secure with a toothpick to prevent unrolling. Serve.