Fancy warming yourself up with a delicious winter dish on a cold winter’s day! There’s nothing really like a homemade chicken soup. Try this one for a bit of a Thai twist on your usual chicken soup. Super clean, all whole food ingredients, easy to make and tastes amazing!
Preparation Time: 12 minutes
- 500 grams chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock (homemade) or water
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- A small piece (2cm) fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- Fresh or dried chillies – quantity of your choice (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander or cilantro
- Put Coconut milk, stock/water and ginger in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, lime juice, chillies (if you want spice), fish sauce and mushrooms.
- After a minute, turn heat to a medium simmer and cook until chicken is cooked (around 10 mins).
- Pour into bowls and serve with coriander or cilantro sprinkled on top.