Preparation Time:12 minutes
- 4 eggs (preferably pastured)
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado
- 1tablespoon onion, finely chopped or minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato, finely chopped
- juice from 1/2 lime or lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- pinch unrefined sea salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- Boil eggs in a pot of water until just hard boiled.
- Remove and cool under cold water and cut in half length ways with a knife.
- Scoop eggs out of shells with a spoon and then remove yolk and add to a medium bowl.
- Mash egg yolk together with remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop guacamole back into half eggs and arrange on a platter and serve with chopped cilantro on top.
Serves: 2 to 3