Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 7 medjool dates
- 1 cup raw macadamias or raw pecans
- 3/4 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour or almond meal
- In a food processor or blender process all ingredients until you get a smooth, fine mix.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove mix and form into small balls and place them on baking paper.
- Press them flat to form a biscuit.
- Cook for 10 minutes on 150 degrees or until they go golden. Allow to cool before eating. (they’re crunchier the next day!)