Preperation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: N/A
- 1 cup raw cashews or raw almonds
- 7 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean insides (or vanilla extract)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Large pinch of unrefined sea salt
- Put all ingredients (besides shredded coconut) in a blender or food processor and process till fine.
- Remove mix and squeeze, and roll into small balls with your hands.
- Roll each ball in shredded coconut.
- Put them in fridge to firm and set.