Preperation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: N/A
- 7 medjool dates
- 1 cup hazelnuts or almonds
- 3 tablespoons cocoa or carob
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean insides (or vanilla extract)
- Large pinch of unrefined sea salt
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the nuts and process the rest of the ingredients in a blender or food processor until very fine.
- Add remaining nuts to blender and process until just coarse and combined with rest of mix.
- Rip a large piece of baking paper and lay out on your kitchen bench, place mix on it and press into a firm rectangle shape. Fold paper over top and sides (like a parcel) and press again firmly into rectangle shape.
- Place in fridge to firm and set. Once set remove and slice.