Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- 2 eggs (preferably pastured)
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- Small handful of grated cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- pinch unrefined sea salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- Crack eggs in a bowl and lightly beat.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over high heat.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Once oil is hot pour in egg mix.
- As edges cook, gently pull them to centre until most of egg is cooked.
- Evenly lay spinach leaves over omelette and lay tomato out on one half of omelette.
- Fold omelette in half and cook a further minute or so.
- Serve and season with salt and pepper to your taste.