Easy Bake Brownies
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 large eggs (preferably pastured)
- 1 cup cocoa or carob (check ingredients – no sugar)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla bean insides (or vanilla extract)
- 5 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat with hand held blender until smooth with no lumps.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and pour mix in.
- Cook for 20mins at 170 degrees celsius or until a toothpick comes out clean once pricked in.
- Allow to cool and slice. Store in fridge. (you can eat them right away but are better after few hours in fridge)